Stone Ground Whole Grain
Claire from Ursa Bakery uses this flower for her bread. So I figured id start selling the flour myself as well. I went up to visit them with Claire one day when she had to pick up flour from them (it was actually my birthday) and then I started carrying their flour shortly after that.
- Whole soft wheat – pancakes
- Bolted soft wheat – pastries/cakes
- Spelt flour – very versatile
- Corn meal
- Whole rye flour
- Bolted rye flour
- Bolted hard wheat flour- bread, pizza, pasta
- Whole hard wheat flour – bread, pizza, pasta
- Grits (yellow or red)
- Irish oatmeal
- Pasta (casarece or radiatore)
Sign Up For Our Weekly Newsletter
Weekly sales, recipes, new product announcements, and the latest news from Dave's Backyard Farms.